Information pursuant to Article 13 of the Privacy Code
According to article 13 of the code of the D.Lgs. 196/2003, we give you the following information.
We at https://mealife.ch/ believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document describes in detail the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how it is used.
.Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply record visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and hosting analysis services.
The information contained in the log files is used to record the visitors to the site.The information contained in the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, exit and entry pages or number of clicks.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement on the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personally identifiable information, so all data is collected in a completely anonymous form.
Our advertising partners
Our site does not have access to or control these cookies used by third party advertisers.
.You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party servers for more information about their practices and for instructions on how to disable certain practices.
If you wish to disable cookies, you can do so through your individual browser options. Further information on cookie management with specific web browsers can be found on the respective browser websites
Purpose of processing
Data may be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- to provide access to restricted areas of the Portal and Portals/sites linked with this one and to send communications, also of a commercial nature, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and of the companies controlled and/or linked and/or Sponsors.
- any transfer to third parties of the aforementioned data, always for the purpose of carrying out email marketing campaigns and sending communications of a commercial nature.
- fulfilment of obligations required by laws or regulations;
- Contact management;
Manner of processing
.The data will be processed in the following ways:
- Collection of data in single-opt mode, in a special database
- recording and processing on paper and/or magnetic media
- organisation of the archives in a mainly automated form, pursuant to the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All requested data are mandatory.
Rights of the interested party
According to article 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we would like to inform you that your rights regarding the processing of your data are:
- to be informed, by means of free access, of the existence of data processing that may concern you
- to be informed of the nature and purpose of the processing
- obtain from the data controller, without delay:
- be informed of the nature and purpose of the processing
- confirmation as to whether or not personal data relating to you exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication in intelligible form of such data and their source, as well as of the logic and the purposes underlying the processing; such request may be renewed at intervals of not less than ninety days, unless there are well-grounded reasons therefor;
- the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- update, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of existing data
to oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection
Please note that the data controller for all legal purposes is:
- Chemin des Saules 22F
- 1260 – Nyon (Svizzera)
- Tel/Fax: +41 (0)78 201 29 82
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To exercise your rights under Article 7 of the Privacy Code or to have your data deleted from the archive, simply contact us through one of the channels provided.
All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Information for children
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate and/or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal data from children. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has a child’s personal information in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we will make every effort to remove that information as soon as possible.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)